In this episode, I tackle a question I hear a lot. In fact, it may be one of the most important questions we ask on our journey with the Lord. The question is this; how can I grow in hearing God’s voice for my life? For my family? For my future?
My passion is to show you how to hear God’s voice and grow in your gifting. In my last podcast episode, I spoke about the four overarching truth’s for discerning God’s voice. If you didn’t get a chance to tune in, I encourage you to go back and listen; you can find that podcast below:
As we continue on this journey of learning to hear God’s voice; there are a few things we need to understand:
1. We each hear God’s voice distinctly and uniquely.
2. We are called to steward the gift of hearing His voice.
3. God doesn’t hide from us; He is always speaking (Proverbs 3:6).
4. Hearing His voice is the fruit of relationship.
I relate discerning the voice of God through what I like to call, filters. While there are countless ways in which the Lord communicates with us, how we experience His voice can be summarized in four primary prophetic personalities; hearers, feelers, seers, and knowers.
If you’d like to join over 17,000 people who have uncovered the unique way they hear God’s voice, follow the link below to take the FREE prophetic personality quiz:
To learn more about my online course on discovering your Prophetic Personality and growing in your gift, visit: truthtotable.com/prophetic-personalities
Find Havilah on social media:
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/mrshavilah
– Instagram: www.instagram.com/havilahcunnington
– Twitter: twitter.com/mrshavilah