The Holy Spirit reminded me to not worry about tomorrow’s problems. You can’t solve them today. Every time I think about something that worries me, it’s usually about things that are happening tomorrow. They’re happening in the future. Matthew 6:34 says “Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
In this episode I share my three best techniques for worry:
1. Turn your thoughts into prayers. Thank Him, that He is already working on your tomorrow.
“Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns.” Philippians 4:6
2. Ask yourself what the worst thing is that could happen. Think about what the enemy has been holding over your head. And then define what success means to you. Perfection is not success. Success is being obedient to Christ.
3. Use the word “I don’t” instead of “I can’t”. This combination of words is way more powerful. What we say with our mouth our mind takes as fact, whether we believe it or not. So, what are the “I don’ts in your life?
Find Havilah on social media:
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/mrshavilah/
– Instagram: www.instagram.com/havilahcunnington/
– Twitter: twitter.com/mrshavilah