I’m adding something new to the blog today… I’m calling it Lifestyle!
Often it’s not my podcasts, books, or messages, you ask me about but where I got what I’m wearing or something you see on my feed. My everyday life.
I get it! [Don’t you just love these details, when someone is willing to share?] I’m that person who shouts out where it’s from and how much it was … automatically after I’m asked. I think it’s because I want you to get it too.
Personally, I like a ‘cut to the chase!’ approach when it comes to shopping. Tell me what you like + where you got it + how much it was? DONE & DONE. So, I’m giving you what I would love to have myself. All the details. Here we go …
SHOP THE COLLAGE
- ‘Yes Way Vacay’ T-Shirt + It’s sold out but you can find them on the web by searching “Yes Way Vacay” T-shirts.
- New York Yankees Hat + I love baseball hats! [Nothing like a good hat to keep you from having to wash your hair one more day … can I get a virtual high five] I love the fade because I can get it wet and I’m not afraid of making it look old.
- Starlight CD By Bethel Music + Please tell me you have this CD! I’ve had it blasting on my speakers for months now. Get it!
- Easy Casual Shorts + I’m digging the drawstring shorts this season. For someone with a little junk in the trunk, it’s super flattering. I can wear them even when my weight fluctuates.
- Sun Glasses + Light pink and perfect for pool or beach. I love cheap glasses so I don’t have to worry about them breaking or getting lost. #momlife
- Beach Bag + Who doesn’t love a good stripe? I immediately loved the classic look with a touch of BoHo. It’s big enough to carry all the goods but cute enough to take to dinner. Nordstrom doesn’t have it anymore but I linked a similar one.
- Living Proof Dry Hair Shampoo + I’ve talked about this stuff before but it’s my FAVORITE!! Buy the cheap stuff for your every day but buy this in the travel size for special occasions.
- Comfort Heals – I’m at the age where I ask, “Where are your comfort shoes?” at the mall. They are a little more money but I wear them until I wear them out. I’m obsessed with these! They aren’t the exact ones but they are the same brand.
- God is Good By Bill Johnson + I loved this easy read on vacation. It’s filled with inspiration about God’s true nature. I’ve added it to my staple reads.
- Soft Pink Tank + Have you guys discovered the AEO soft collection? They have dresses, T’s, tanks, really anything you’re looking for and it’s affordable. You’ll love them!
- Maxi Dress Cover Up + I love the floor length, breezy, and feminine look of this cover up. Nordstrom doesn’t have this one anymore but I found one that similar [linked].
- Birkenstocks + Didn’t our parents wear these in their hippy years? Well, they are back and I’m loving them. They are comfortable, classic and wearable. I put them on almost every day.