I remember walking into our house when I got home, kneeling by my bed and saying these simple words, “God, I’m not much. I’m young, I’m a girl with no special gifting. But if You can use anyone, You can use me.” Now, thinking back to that day, it makes me laugh how I’d hoped the heavens would have opened up, with angels descending and ascending on a heavenly ladder – that didn’t happen and I didn’t need it to. God heard my cry and He was at work to accomplish His perfect will in my life.
I believe today is the Church’s finest hour, if we choose to live with passion, purpose and walk in power. I’m passionate about seeing individuals encounter God in a real way and seek to blow the lid off common misconceptions, personal limitations and powerless living. My heart and passion is to inspire and challenge others to become all God has designed them to be.
Havilah wears many hats: wife, mom, pastor, teacher, daughter and friend. She and her husband Ben were leaders at The Rock of Roseville Church for the past 15 years, but they recently made a huge transition by moving to Redding, California to be the Directors of Moral Revolution. They enjoy spending time with their four young sons: Judah, Hudson, Grayson and Beckham.
what others say
- "Our ability to grow good fruit is directly linked to how much I trust God. Do we believe He is a good gardener?"
- "Havilah Cunnington is an emerging voice that speaks with authority, clarity, and a pure hearted passion for the Church. She has a unique grace to minister and encourage people to fulﬁll their God-given destiny."Dean DeguaraPastor, New Life Community Church
- "Gratitude allows us to feel a shift, without anything changing but our perspective."
- "The confidence we gain from knowing we can go through the darkest of times and trust His ability to hold us, gives us perseverance and matures and deepens our faith."
- "Many times it is the hard moments in life that shake us to the point where we surrender to Him."
- "Growth happens slowly. There is no such thing as overnight success in the kingdom; only incremental growth."