I remember walking into our house when I got home, kneeling by my bed and saying these simple words, “God, I’m not much. I’m young, I’m a girl with no special gifting. But if You can use anyone, You can use me.” Now, thinking back to that day, it makes me laugh how I’d hoped the heavens would have opened up, with angels descending and ascending on a heavenly ladder – that didn’t happen and I didn’t need it to. God heard my cry and He was at work to accomplish His perfect will in my life.
I believe today is the Church’s finest hour, if we choose to live with passion, purpose and walk in power. I’m passionate about seeing individuals encounter God in a real way and seek to blow the lid off common misconceptions, personal limitations and powerless living. My heart and passion is to inspire and challenge others to become all God has designed them to be.
Havilah wears many hats: wife, mom, pastor, teacher, daughter and friend. She and her husband Ben were leaders at The Rock of Roseville Church for the past 15 years, but they recently made a huge transition by moving to Redding, California to be the Directors of Moral Revolution. They enjoy spending time with their four young sons: Judah, Hudson, Grayson and Beckham.
what others say
- "The confidence we gain from knowing we can go through the darkest of times and trust His ability to hold us, gives us perseverance and matures and deepens our faith."
- "Many times it is the hard moments in life that shake us to the point where we surrender to Him."
- "Our ability to grow good fruit is directly linked to how much I trust God. Do we believe He is a good gardener?"
- "The honest and good heart is a heart that hears the Word of God, trusts the author and takes it in immediately."
- "Havilah is a woman of character and she radiates passion for Jesus. She is highly developed in revelatory giftings, yet she is able to be naturally supernatural. I highly recommend Havilah, as she represents an emerging new breed of prophetic ministers that walk in power and humility."Sean SmithSean Smith Ministries
- "Growth happens slowly. There is no such thing as overnight success in the kingdom; only incremental growth."