I remember walking into our house when I got home, kneeling by my bed and saying these simple words, “God, I’m not much. I’m young, I’m a girl with no special gifting. But if You can use anyone, You can use me.” Now, thinking back to that day, it makes me laugh how I’d hoped the heavens would have opened up, with angels descending and ascending on a heavenly ladder – that didn’t happen and I didn’t need it to. God heard my cry and He was at work to accomplish His perfect will in my life.
I believe today is the Church’s finest hour, if we choose to live with passion, purpose and walk in power. I’m passionate about seeing individuals encounter God in a real way and seek to blow the lid off common misconceptions, personal limitations and powerless living. My heart and passion is to inspire and challenge others to become all God has designed them to be.
Havilah Cunnington has been in full-time ministry for twenty years, and serves as a pastor at Bethel Church. Havilah and her husband, Ben, lead a nonprofit and an online platform called Truth to Table, reaching the world with Bible studies, messages, and lifestyle leadership tools. Havilah and Ben live in Redding, California, with their four sons: Judah, Hudson, Grayson, and Beckham.
what others say
- "Gratitude allows us to feel a shift, without anything changing but our perspective."
- "Havilah Cunnington is an emerging voice that speaks with authority, clarity, and a pure hearted passion for the Church. She has a unique grace to minister and encourage people to fulﬁll their God-given destiny."Dean DeguaraPastor, New Life Community Church
- "The confidence we gain from knowing we can go through the darkest of times and trust His ability to hold us, gives us perseverance and matures and deepens our faith."
- "Many times it is the hard moments in life that shake us to the point where we surrender to Him."
- "Havilah is a woman of character and she radiates passion for Jesus. She is highly developed in revelatory giftings, yet she is able to be naturally supernatural. I highly recommend Havilah, as she represents an emerging new breed of prophetic ministers that walk in power and humility."Sean SmithSean Smith Ministries
- "Our church had never experienced anything like it! Havilah Cunnington’s ministry is naturally supernatural... our people didn't want to leave!"Mark TuckerSenior Pastor, New Life Community Church