I remember walking into our house when I got home, kneeling by my bed and saying these simple words, “God, I’m not much. I’m young, I’m a girl with no special gifting. But if You can use anyone, You can use me.” Now, thinking back to that day, it makes me laugh how I’d hoped the heavens would have opened up, with angels descending and ascending on a heavenly ladder – that didn’t happen and I didn’t need it to. God heard my cry and He was at work to accomplish His perfect will in my life.
I believe today is the Church’s finest hour, if we choose to live with passion, purpose and walk in power. I’m passionate about seeing individuals encounter God in a real way and seek to blow the lid off common misconceptions, personal limitations and powerless living. My heart and passion is to inspire and challenge others to become all God has designed them to be.
Havilah Cunnington has been in full-time ministry for twenty years, and serves as a pastor at Bethel Church. Havilah and her husband, Ben, lead a nonprofit and an online platform called Truth to Table, reaching the world with Bible studies, messages, and lifestyle leadership tools. Havilah and Ben live in Redding, California, with their four sons: Judah, Hudson, Grayson, and Beckham.
what others say
- "The honest and good heart is a heart that hears the Word of God, trusts the author and takes it in immediately."
- "Our church had never experienced anything like it! Havilah Cunnington’s ministry is naturally supernatural... our people didn't want to leave!"Mark TuckerSenior Pastor, New Life Community Church
- “It has been a true joy to see my daughter Havilah’s gift of teaching and ministry mature. Havilah has an extraordinary ability to use humor and personal vulnerability to open your heart, and then a clear grace to practically guide your understanding into healing and freedom.”Francis AnfusoSenior Pastor, The Rock of Roseville
- "Havilah is a woman of character and she radiates passion for Jesus. She is highly developed in revelatory giftings, yet she is able to be naturally supernatural. I highly recommend Havilah, as she represents an emerging new breed of prophetic ministers that walk in power and humility."Sean SmithSean Smith Ministries
- "Our ability to grow good fruit is directly linked to how much I trust God. Do we believe He is a good gardener?"
- "The confidence we gain from knowing we can go through the darkest of times and trust His ability to hold us, gives us perseverance and matures and deepens our faith."